• Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements, and company goals
• Manage daily support and maintenance of internal Salesforce instances and conduct long-term improvement operations to ensure compatibility with evolving mission requirements.
• Communicate with project managers, clients and other developers to design cohesive project strategies and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment
• Maintain a flexible and proactive work environment to facilitate a quick response to changing project requirements and customer objectives, and innovate ways to meet mission goals successfully
• Interact directly with clients, managers, and end-users as necessary to analyze project objectives and capability requirements, including specifications for user interfaces, customized applications and interactions with internal Salesforce instances.
• Provide system administration support of internal and customer-facing Salesforce environment, especially related to customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects and workflow.
Job Skills & Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science
• Minimum 1-year experience in software development and Salesforce application development.
• Self-motivated and creative
• Salesforce Developer Certification
• Experience developing customer-facing user interfaces